Green Procurement Guidelines
The concept of green procurement
Vigorously develop and design environmentally friendly products by promoting green procurement, and provide customers with environmentally friendly products, thus contributing to the preservation of the global environment in a recycling-oriented society.
2. What is green procurement
In the environmental management system, suppliers who promote environmental protection activities such as preventing global warming, reducing waste, and preserving biodiversity are given priority to purchase environmentally-friendly raw materials and parts , Product corporate activities.
3. Procurement standards
(1) Priority purchases from suppliers engaged in environmental protection activities.
① ISO14001 or follow the system certification
*The compliance system refers to the ISO14001 compliance system promoted by consortia, local public organizations, and limited liability intermediaries.
1) Obtained ISO14001 or follow the system
2) Prepare to obtain ISO14001 or follow the system
3) Is implementing activities that comply with ISO14001
4) Prepare to implement activities that comply with ISO14001
② Green procurement
1) Implementing green procurement
2) Prepare to implement green procurement
(2) Purchasing environmentally friendly raw materials, components and products.
① Respond to the use of prohibited substances・・・Stop use and use substitutes
② Respond to the use of restricted substances・・・Implement content reduction activities
③Responsible for the use of managed substances...implement reasonable management
4. Purchasing scope
(1) Supplier’s scope of application
1) All suppliers purchased by KKG
2) When the supplier is a trading company, its buyer
(2) Applicable scope of articles
① The scope of application of the product
1) KKG products designed, manufactured and sold and distributed by KKG
2) Products sold and distributed as KKG manufacturing after commissioning a third party to design and manufacture
3) Products designed and manufactured by a third party commissioned by KKG(Excluding parts and materials specified by third parties)
② The scope of application of component materials
1) Parts, materials and auxiliary materials designed by KKG and commissioned by a third party
2) Parts, materials and auxiliary materials designed and manufactured by a third party
3) Parts, materials and auxiliary materials purchased by KKG according to the supplier’s specifications
③ Other applicable scope
1) Consumable items used internally by KKG
2) Packaging materials used by the delivery party for distribution and protection
3) Notes used within KKG or between suppliers
5. Definition of terms
The terms used in this guideline are defined as follows.
|Prohibited substances||It is divided into the following two types. The "Prohibited Substances Non-Use Agreement" (*1) and the substances banned in its annexes (1) Totally banned substances are fully banned for all purposes (2) Prohibited substances by purpose Prohibited substances|
"Prohibited Substances Non-use Agreement" (*1) and its annexes, among the prohibited substances, those whose prohibition period has been extended
Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) specified in EU REACH regulations (*2) other than prohibited and restricted substances; (*3)
The period when the delivery of prohibited substances to KKG is prohibited
Regardless of intentional or unintentional, the state of adding, mixing, or adhering to the component materials. In addition, it also includes the substances that are produced and left behind due to chemical reactions in the production process.
Key points for survey implementation
1. When using purchased products, KKG will implement the following surveys in addition to the original evaluation items in addition to the original evaluation items based on the purpose of green procurement. 1. Survey content
(1) Dedicated to environmental protection activities investigation and committed to ISO14000, green procurement situation
(2) Dedicated to investigating the situation of environmentally-friendly procurement products, non-use or content of environmentally hazardous substances
2. Survey method and frequency
(1) When a survey on environmental protection activities starts a transaction with a new supplier, other suppliers use regular (1 time/year) distribution and recycling survey forms Ways to conduct investigations
(2) Investigation requirements for environmentally hazardous substances by industry for investigation of environmentally-friendly procurement products
Environmentally hazardous substances survey requirements
Manufacturers of raw materials and electronic components
・Environmental Hazardous Substances Containment Survey AIS(＊4)/MSDSplus(＊5) Information Transmission Sheet, JGPSSI Method(＊6), JAMA/JAPIA Unified Data Sheet(＊7)
Single product, assembly assistance provider
・Environmental Hazardous Substance Content Survey AIS(＊4)/MSDSplus(＊5) Information Transmission Sheet, JGPSSI Method(＊6), JAMA/JAPIA Unified Data Sheet(＊7)
・Consumable ingredient list and content detection data of designated substances
(3)Confirm the above investigation content during factory inspection span>
Management of survey content
The submitted survey content will be managed as KKG’s internal information and will not be disclosed without the supplier’s consent.
The guidelines may be revised according to changes in social conditions or changes in laws and regulations without notice.
The revised content will be contacted immediately.
Reference. Term Description
＊1 "Agreement on Non-Use of Prohibited Substances"
A agreement that clearly stipulates prohibited substances and allows suppliers to swear not to use prohibited substances, and is required to be submitted at the beginning of the transaction.
＊2 EU REACH regulations
By dividing the chemicals circulating on the market into three stages: registration, evaluation, and approval, and restricting chemicals that require risk management and their use methods European Union (EU) chemical restriction regulations.
＊3 Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC)
Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) are designated as chemicals with carcinogenicity, mutagenicity or reproductive toxicity in the EU REACH regulations It is a substance that must be registered.
＊ 4AIS (short for Article Inform,, ation Sheet)
is produced by JAMP (Joint Article Management Promotion-consortium: the abbreviation of Article Management Promotion Consortium), which aims to disclose and communicate the information of chemicals contained in molded products. table.
＊5MSDSplus (abbreviation for Material Safety Data Sheet plus)
In order to supplement the information disclosed in the Safety Data Sheet (Safety Data Sheet), an information transmission sheet m& by JAMP to convey information on chemicals contained in substances/mixtures .
Created by JGPSSI (Japan Green Procurement Survey Standardization Initiative: abbreviation of the Green Procurement Survey Standardization Initiative), using a survey tool for chemical information contained in the surveyed items Investigation method.